Sunday 10 February 2008

Incognito

Softly, so softly
I tiptoe out
Of myself.

One cannot be
Too careful
I caution myself.

What if
A kindred soul
Sees a mirror image
Nigh?

Dear me;
Unthinkable!

So many years
Had I been
Incognito
(to myself too?)
I wonder, would I
Recognize myself?

But the one inside
Shorne of disguise
Will scarce hold back.

It's been so long-
And I give in.

No more I and me.

It's only sheer coincidence
Of course?
That I find you there,
Waiting
Wanting
After all these years;

Simply you.




Usha, 4 February, '08

2 comments:

  1. What if
    A kindred soul
    Sees a mirror image
    Nigh?


    Different and refreshing ..

    Terra incognita of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! wonderful word play!!!!!!!
    uniquely entertainin!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave a note :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...