Sunday 23 December 2007

Miracles


A long, long time ago
'dream your dreams...'

whispered my angel
from somewhere
so far, yet so near.

A long, long time ago
when my mind
was an open book...

clear, pure and
bright with hopes...

Quite, quite
unprepared for the bitter storms..
dark, desperate, dreaded storms

clouding and dimming
the fire that burned within.

But storms have
a way of blowing out,
whispered someone,

maybe my angel?
As I soon discovered,
leaving behind devastation
yet renewed hope,
in glowing embers.

Embers which you
fanned, to bring
back the warmth
into my life..


To hold the dream
once again.
To hope,
to yearn.



To believe in a
miracle called
You.



20 April, '02

3 comments:

  1. you have created magic with words here....awesome..bow bow!!

    how much more a person can appreciate hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. To believe in a
    miracle called
    You.

    brilliant stroke!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what can I say!!! beautiful and touching!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave a note :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...