Thursday 24 November 2011

Rebell- I - ous

All it took-
Takes-
Is being told
No you can't.
Because.
Who's in charge?


You take inherent interest
Away, forcibly
Then please expect
Innovative influx of
Engaging enthusiasm
To do
To be
Just That.

I shall not say
I told you so.
You ought to have
Learned it, by now.

If not, you,
Very sadly, confirm
A lingering suspicion.

I've wasted time.
On you.
On opinion.

About time I discovered
A happy truth.
I love being the rebel!



24 November, 2011
Online, on a rebel's reckless train of thought :P


3 comments:

  1. Don't expect me to fall in line
    a mind that works on its own is mine
    and so you want catch me whine
    to be me it suits me just fine.

    Usha, Rebellio-U-s?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poems are just so fluent...effortless and so serene.
    Loved reading them. And the collections too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Govind, thanks for underscoring all of that! Yes that is me alright :D! And I have a mile wide grin on your take on the break up of the title :) That too! Thank you!

    Sangeeta, welcome here. Thank you for the kind words! I just popped by at your blog, and left hastily because I got so darned hungry and was drooling! Awesome space there, and content. Will be back there! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave a note :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...