Sunday, 10 February 2013

Twinkle Toes :D


Life's too short..
And there's only a rainbow
After it rains;
So why do you still want
To be a wallflower
Dying to turn to the Sun
And gaily toss your pert little 
Beautiful head, 
Giggle away, and forget
Your nerves... :)
You've got twinkle toes,
You have...
Didn't you just see?
And don't you worry
You'll find them again
When your eyes twinkle too
On that special day,
You bring home love :)
All I shall say now is...
Get on it, Girl!
My twinkle toes are tapping too!
Impatiently, I might add
To do that two-step
Or just let my hair down...
In all those steps... :D
So here's to us
And here's to fun
And here's to all of you
Who love your
Twinkle Toes... :)
10 February, 2013

Post-Reception where Omana and I had a great time :D
And plotted for the next time we would :D
(Sadly the pic to go with this one will have to wait :) )

4 comments:

  1. Yup! Went to this reception where my friend got to make up for the fact that she missed the baraat of my elder son... :)
    And so we were planning the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the season of love and everyone is busy planning special ways to make their Valentine's Day memorable. Check out personalized photo calendars & t-shirts on http://www.facebook.com/VistaprintIndia that will have your special one appreciating your thoughtfulness. And if you like our FB page, consider a Flat 25% OFF as our Valentine's gift to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To comment on this I'm late I suppose
    for I had gone into an interminable doze
    but well I wanted to know what's this Twinkle Toes
    and 'google' I did and as it goes
    there's always something to learn from your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave a note :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...